Applications were open to founders and start-ups that are active in the Smart City, Smart Building or PropTech sector and develop or implement innovative projects for the real estate industry.
The following startups qualified for the final at the pitch event on September 18th:
- Digital construction and construction planning processes: AIRTEAM Roof Inspector (Germany)
- Efficient property management: DiConneX GmbH (Germany)
- Solutions for affordable living: BigBoxBerlin 15qm GmbH (Germany)
- Smart control of building services engineering: ENER-IQ (Germany)
- Wildcard for particularly innovative and disruptive solutions: Storebox (Austria/Germany)
The jury finds the best start-ups and founders in a multi-stage process. Top-class and experienced experts from the industry as well as degewo employees and tenants form the jury and evaluate the ideas in the competition.
Christoph Beck, degewo AG, Member of the Executive Board
Carsten Heinrich, CEO Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rubina Real Estate
Dr. Jochen Lang, Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor, Head of Department, Department Coordination
Nikolai Roth, Bundesverband Deutsche Startups e.V. as well as founder and CEO of Maklaro
Sandra Wehrmann, degewo AG, Member of the Executive Board Rapporteur Wild-Card:
Jannes Fischer, Bundesverband Deutsche Startups e.V. and CEO of vermietet.de Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Initially, relationships and insights. You will gain access to potential clients and investors as well as an insight into the work of Berlin´s leading housing association.
Moreover, coaching and mentoring. Finalists receive a full day of coaching with mentors and experts to optimize the pitch and business model.
Finally, some money and great opportunities. The winner will be granted a prize money of 3,000 EUR and a pilot project in cooperation with degewo.